Feelin' Good

After having the most promising staff meeting in recent history... and after spending a great weekend laughing with my old college friends... I'm feeling pretty good about things!

Work is looking up in that we are talking more about helping people connect with God and less about unimportant stuff.

And I can't tell you how great it felt to laugh late into the night on Saturday. I really need to keep connected with my old friends because they are the ones who can put life into perspective for me and give me a more positive outlook. Not that my other friends can't do that... but right now some of my newer friends are in places of extreme emotion and depression. Life has not been good this year in many ways. I'm trying to find a way to hold onto that happy carefree attitude, while still respecting the grief and turmoil that others are enduring. Not exactly sure how I'm going to do that.

I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be a light, fun evening tonight having dinner with friends. And maybe I'll just think outside the box a little and actually go to that Stars game on Wednesday night.... even though I do have to get up the next morning!