New Target...errr... Project

So I passed off the Edgren family, and found myself wandering around in cyberspace with no particular place to go. Luckily, Colby was on Facebook posting about his search for a connection within his family leading back to Thomas Stone, signer of the Declaration of Independence. What a noble cause to undertake on July 4th. Of course, I couldn't let that comment go without sticking my nose right in the big middle of his business. So I'm starting to try and trace the Stones to make a connection... or prove there isn't one. So if anyone knows who the parents of Matthew Robertson "MR" Stone are, please holler! It will save us some legwork.


Matthew Robertson Stone:  Feb. 9, 1836 (Tennessee) - Feb. 7, 1917 (Higgins, TX)
m. Kansas (or Cansas) Elizabeth Gault Stone (1855 - 1931)

Comments