I'm tired.

I'm tired of trying to change people's minds. I'm shocked at the racism and bigotry and fear-mongering that exists... and that it exists so prevalently in people that I actually know and love. But you can't pick your family, right?

I'm tired of worrying about money. If I could just have a $50,000 windfall, my life would be much easier. But I suppose there will always be a crisis of the moment... if it's not about money it will be about something else.

I'm tired of working hard to communicate about things that most people don't seem to care about (myself included). I'm supposed to be coming up with some sort of goal for next year, and I don't even know where to begin. My goal is to not quit my job... because if I consider this meaningless, some other job isn't going to be any better.

I'm tired of being philosophical. I'd like to be Pollyanna... not a care in the world. If only I didn't think about things so constantly. Most people don't... or at least if they do it doesn't seem to really effect their outlook on the world. Moods like this one make me wish I'd stayed 6 years old my whole life.

I'm tired of this presidential campaign. Can't we just elect Obama and get it over with?! I'd like to move on now. Let's get to the hope part.

I'm tired of needing to go to the restroom every 30 minutes. Maybe I should stop drinking.

I'm tired of the transfer unit in my color copier going out every other week. Let's try a little quality control, people!

I'm tired of 2008. Is it just me or has this year lasted for-freakin'-ever??

I'm tired of being bitchy. I need a happy pill, and quick!

I'm tired of being here. I just booked the last of my vacation days, so maybe that will help.

Mmmkkk. I think that's it. :)

Comments