Steve Robinson

If you're looking for a good book to read, I'd like to introduce you to Steve Robinson. He's no relation to me (my mother's maiden name is Robinson), but my love of his books does have a genealogical connection. Steve writes genealogical mysteries. The hero of each book is Jefferson Tayte, JT, who is a genealogist. JT gets into a lot more trouble than most genealogists I know, but it sure makes for a fun read.

One of the things I love about Steve's books is that I always come away with a new idea about where I could look for missing information. New research tactics abound in each of his thrilling books. If you love suspense and you love genealogy, I think you'll be hooked.

I just finished the last book he released, Letters from the Dead, and have already pre-ordered the next one, The Penmaker's Wife. They are all available on Amazon, some even in multiple languages. Although I saw on his Facebook page that they were all on sale for .99 cents for a limited time, it appears that the limited time is up... but they're still not expensive, ranging from $3.99-$5.99 for Kindle and around $10.99 for paperbacks. Check it out!

Header from Steve Robinson's website


Comments